[asdf-devel] Failures due to deferred warnings

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Thu Feb 21 19:47:13 UTC 2013

21.02.2013, 21:24, "Anton Vodonosov" <avodonosov at yandex.ru>:
> 21.02.2013, 20:55, "Faré" <fahree at gmail.com>:
>
>>  OK, so I contacted each and every maintainer for the systems with
>>  warnings, and already got a few of them fixed. Now to test the systems
>>  enabled by UTF-8, and see if any have warnings.
>>
>>  Anton, can you make a run with ASDF 2.26 + utf-8, then a run with ASDF
>>  2.29 + utf-8 + warnings, so we can see the difference?
>
> 2.26 vs 2.29? You mean 2.29 in both cases I believe. We already have
> asdf.2.29.5-utf8-no-warn, so we only need to perform asdf.2.29.5-utf8.
>
> Will start do now.

SBCL results arrived: http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-test-grid/asdf/asdf-diff-14.html

This table includes both warning-caused failures you saw already and new ones,
not visible before because compilation failed even without deferred warnings due to encoding.

I must leave now, later will try to separate the failures to leave only new ones.