[asdf-devel] [armedbear-devel] ASDF 2.29 released

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Sat Feb 16 16:24:31 UTC 2013

On 2/16/13 4:08 PM, Faré wrote:
> Dear ABCL developers,
>
> ASDF 2.27 was a major rewrite of ASDF, and everything since then
> should be considered as candidate releases for ASDF 3:
>         http://lists.common-lisp.net/pipermail/asdf-announce/2013-February/000014.html
>
> ASDF 2.28 was released shortly after 2.27, without an announcement,
> to fix an issue found by Stelian Ionescu using TEST-OP on some systems.
>
> ASDF 2.29 is a stability release, with which I'm once again
> inviting implementers to update the ASDF they distribute.
>
> Please update ABCL to use ASDF 2.29.

[…]

ABCL trunk has now been updated to [asdf-2.29][r14395]

N.b.:  I had to remove/recompile my SLIME fasls to get ASDF-2.29 to load.

[r14395]: http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/changeset/14395

--

"A screaming comes across the sky.  It has happened before, but there is
nothing to compare it to now."