[asdf-devel] New version of ASDF with enhanced Allegro test script

Robert P. Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Wed Dec 11 16:04:28 UTC 2013

I just pushed version 3.1.0.25 that contains a modified version of the
test script dealing with tests of Allegro Common Lisp.  I tweaked the
configuration of ACL testing to more closely reflect the directory
structure and executable naming as Franz ships their systems.

Now you can configure by simply pointing the test script at an install
directory (32- or 64-bit, conventional or SMP).

If you have an existing test configuration, it should not be broken by
this (please let me know if that's not correct), but going forward
configuration will involve setting fewer environment variables.

Cheers,