[asdf-devel] Releasing asdf 3.1.1 ?

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 02:47:18 UTC 2013

Well, my procrastination has yielded renewed XCL support, for what
it's worth (admittedly not much, besides testing).

PS: Mark, if you have more debugging cycles, check the abcl
workarounds in our test framework:
  grep '#.*abcl' *.script */*.lisp
Each of them might be an ABCL bug, or may have to be annotated as not
a bug. test-url* are not a bug.

The truth of a proposition has nothing to do with its credibility.
And vice versa.    — Robert Heinlein, "Time Enough For Love"