[asdf-devel] asdf 2.25 released

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 00:15:18 UTC 2012

Dear Lisp hackers,

I am pleased to announce the release of ASDF 2.25.
Since previous release 2.24, the changes are as follow:

Portability:
  * Lispworks: avoid professional edition functions in personal edition.
  * CormanLisp: improve support a little bit.
  * Exports: don't export utilities anymore. Please use asdf-utils.

Internals:
  * We stopped exporting the utilities from asdf itself.
    We recommend you use asdf-utils to access the utilities in asdf.
    To avoid conflicts between alexandria, fare-utils, xcvb-driver,
    asdf-utils, etc., you can use xcvb-utils that solves the conflicts.
    Or you can use fare-utils:define-package-mix that will help you
    automatically resolve them.

As usual, developers, please test and enjoy,
vendors, please update your implementation or distribution.

The secret of survival is: Always expect the unexpected. — Dr. Who