[asdf-devel] Using asdf with Corman Lisp 3

Fare's Mom didier at lrde.epita.fr
Wed Sep 12 14:44:35 UTC 2012

Faré <fahree at gmail.com> wrote:

> Based on your report, I've committed these changes to asdf 2.24.3.
> Please test.
>
>> So given what you're saying above, I think I'll just give up.
>>
> Here, give it another try!

  Thank you son. I did get a little bit further; only to fall on what
appears to be a cascade of subsequent Corman Lisp internal problems
which I really don't have the time to track down right now. So again,
thank you for the patch but I'm going to put this on hold at least for
the time being.

--
Resistance is futile. You will be jazzimilated.

Scientific site:   http://www.lrde.epita.fr/~didier
Music (Jazz) site: http://www.didierverna.com