[asdf-devel] Using asdf with Corman Lisp 3

Didier Verna didier at lrde.epita.fr
Tue Sep 11 15:39:09 UTC 2012

  Hello,

I'm trying to use ASDF (git repo) with Corman Lisp 3.0 natively on
Windows. I managed to have Corman Lisp load ASDF, but now I have a
configuration problem.

I have a file C:\Users\Didier\.config\common-lisp\source-registry.conf
which contains this:

(:source-registry
  (:tree "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Common Lisp\")
  :inherit-configuration)

But ASDF doesn't find any of the packages I put there.
asdf::*source-registry* seems to be NIL. What am I doing wrong ?

Thanks !

--
Resistance is futile. You will be jazzimilated.

Scientific site:   http://www.lrde.epita.fr/~didier
Music (Jazz) site: http://www.didierverna.com