[asdf-devel] Patch with ABCL specific changes

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 20:58:49 UTC 2012

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 2:52 PM, Mark Evenson <evenson at panix.com> wrote:
> The abcl build process is rather strict, exiting with failure if the
> compilation emits warnings.
>
> Could you possible push the attached patch to eliminate the warning, and
> I'll grab the resulting code?

Yes, I also found this bug and previously committed it as 2.26.4.
I've also pushed a fix for CMUCL upgrade as 2.26.5.
Can you test the latest ASDF and see if it works for you?

> When I get a chance, I
> will study the usage of OS-WINDOWS-P to make sure that I am not missing
> something here.

Thanks a lot. Note that if OS-WINDOWS-P fails in this case,
it probably also fails in other cases.

Personal dishonesty is not needed to produce a dishonest business plan or
research proposal. Wishful thinking suffices. — John McCarthy