[asdf-devel] Patch with ABCL specific changes

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 14:29:37 UTC 2012

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 6:28 AM, Mark Evenson <evenson at panix.com> wrote:
> Attached please find a patch synchronizing the version of ASDF we intend to
> ship with abcl-1.1.0 with the canonical version.
>
> These changes deal with bugs when using systems contained in jar archives
> via the ABCL implementation specific extension of CL:PATHNAME.

I've merged something based on it into asdf 2.26.3.

Can you test it, and maybe ship it instead of your locally patched version,
assuming I haven't release 2.27 yet?

Also, should your (find :windows *features*) actually be (os-windows-p) ?
Note the subtle semantic different, where we consider it not windows
if it's cygwin or other unix-on-windows environment.
That may or may not apply to ABCL.

BTW, when you locally patch, I recommend you use names such as 2.26.0.1;
see explanations inside asdf.lisp.

Passive hope is wishful thinking, a poison of the mind.
Active hope is creative passion, the mover of the universe.