[asdf-devel] asfd:implementation-identifier is public on SBCL but private in CLISP

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 13:22:36 UTC 2012

On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 11:51 AM, Anton Vodonosov <avodonosov at yandex.ru> wrote:
> Hello.
>
> On SBCL I can access asff:implentation-identifier, but on CLISP i can't.
> Only asff::implentation-identifier works. Is it OK?
>
> ASDF 2.014.6.

Unhappily, clisp doesn't upgrade asdf as fast as sbcl does and is
still using an ancient asdf 2.011 from Nov 2010.
Your 2.014.6 is probably from Quicklisp.

asdf::implementation-identifier is only exported in recent-enough
versions of asdf.

PS: You originally started the fuss that led to asdf-encodings.
What do you think of the result?

Once upon a time, there was a person whose life was so good
there was no story to tell about it.  — Foer