[asdf-devel] ASDF 2.23 ported to MKCL.

Jean-Claude Beaudoin jean.claude.beaudoin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 15:59:52 UTC 2012

Hello ASDF maintainers,

I have done a port of ASDF 2.23 to MKCL that will
be included in the next MKCL 1.1.0 release candidate.

ASDF has been bundled with MKCL for a long while
already but I think that, with 1.1.0, MKCL is now stable
enough for the port of ASDF to MKCL to be usefully
merged with the ASDF main development branch.

The new ASDF 2.23 for MKCL code is available on github at:

git://github.com/jcbeaudoin/asdf-mkcl.git

I hope you will find convenient enough to pull from it
the relevant parts for the merge.

Regards,

Jean-Claude Beaudoin