[asdf-devel] recompiling a system when depency system changed

Robert P. Goldman rpgoldman at sift.net
Sat Jul 7 14:18:18 UTC 2012

I am afraid that this is a known misfeature of ASDF. ASDF doesn't recursively check the freshness of depended-on systems. We left this as is, in order to avoid a more substantial rewrite, and maintain compatibility.

See bugs 627173 and 479522 (the second one should probably be retitled).

Best,

Sent from my iPad