[asdf-devel] ASDF 3? WAS Re: if-component-dep-fails

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Fri Dec 14 23:40:41 UTC 2012

On 12/14/12 Dec 14 -3:13 PM, Faré wrote:

>> Personally, I have pretty much lost track of when features I need were
>> added to ASDF.
>>
> If you care to specify the proper version of asdf to depend on,
> the release-to-release debian/changelog and the commit-to-commit git
> log are here to help.

Ah.  Thanks.  I don't use the debian packaged version, so it didn't
occur to me to look in debian/

Any chance of promoting the changelog to the root directory?

I don't suppose symlinking works happily, especially for folks on
Windows....

Having a changelog probably makes it less critical to distinguish api
changes from patch releases.  I have a minor feeling that it's tidier to
do so, but that's probably just being obsessive.

cheers,