[asdf-devel] P.S. re patch...

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 15:07:40 UTC 2012

Also, I'd like to know if any package in Quicklisp relies on some ASDF
internals I'd like to rename. This is especially harder when users
define methods on a generic function — you can't rename the function,
then.
Is there an easy way to download EVERYTHING (excluding old versions)
so I may grep the results?

Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of
individual ignorance.  — H.L. Mencken