[asdf-devel] Please test 2.20.16

Raymond Toy toy.raymond at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 15:57:29 UTC 2012

On 4/17/12 10:17 PM, Faré wrote:
> Yes it's clearly there (now 2.20.18) on
> http://common-lisp.net/gitweb?p=projects/asdf/asdf.git
> Are you using the master branch when checking out from
> git://common-lisp.net/projects/asdf/asdf.git
> ?

Yeah, I was on the wrong branch.  With the master branch, make lisp
fails because when cmucl compiles asdf, there are a few notes which I
guess are warnings.  If you modify compile-asdf.lisp to ignore the
warnings (like it already does for ecl and scl), then the tests can
proceed.  At the end I get:

-#---------------------------------------
Using cmulisp -noinit -batch
Ran 39 tests:
  39 passing and 0 failing
all tests apparently successful

This is with CMU Common Lisp snapshot-2012-04 (20C Unicode) running on
OSX 10.6.8.  This is, of course, the "official" build from common-lisp.net.

Where do you get you cmucl binaries from?  What OS are you running on?

It's possible something got fixed between 20c and 2012-04, but there
haven't really been very many changes.

Ray