[asdf-devel] Please test 2.20.16

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 05:17:30 UTC 2012

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 22:31, Raymond Toy <toy.raymond at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/16/12 9:29 AM, Faré wrote:
>> OK, so I propose we freeze the current state of ASDF for a release 2.21,
>> hopefully some time next week.
>> Please test 2.20.16.
>
> Where is it?  Seems not available in git on c-l.net.
>
> Anyway, FWIW, I ran the most recent version I could find with cmucl
> 2012-04 on OSX.  The test said:
>
> -#---------------------------------------
> Using cmulisp -noinit -batch
> Ran 38 tests:
>  38 passing and 0 failing
> all tests apparently successful
> -#---------------------------------------
>
> I'll try this again once I get 2.20.16 (or later).

Yes it's clearly there (now 2.20.18) on
http://common-lisp.net/gitweb?p=projects/asdf/asdf.git
Are you using the master branch when checking out from
git://common-lisp.net/projects/asdf/asdf.git
?

And I'm getting plenty of low-level failures with cmucl 2011-03.
Are you using unicode builds?

Documentation is worth it just to be able to answer all your mail with 'RTFM'.
        — Alan Cox