[asdf-devel] the same (asdf::implementation-identifier) for byte-compiler and lisp-to-C-compiler of ECL

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 18:19:58 UTC 2012

On Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 13:46, Anton Vodonosov <avodonosov at yandex.ru> wrote:
> If you are intrested, I just noticed: CLISP uses Roaming, while SBCL and CCL use Local.
> (noticed with the ASDF version from the recent Quicklisp)

Wow. Is that on the *same* machine?
Because on all implementations but LispWorks,
it's taken from the LOCALAPPDATA environment variable,
and that shouldn't vary from one program to the other.

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things
to be bought and sold are legislators." — P.J. O'Rourke