[asdf-devel] compile-with-nicknames

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 04:29:02 UTC 2011

Gabor, why don't you start a
contrib/asdf-contrib.asd
system under the asdf tree, or as another project?

Also, a better version of with-package-nicknames
would handle conflicts with the main name of some packages,
that could even be shadowed, and rotation of nicknames between packages as well.

The sunlights differ, but there is only one darkness.
		— Ursula K. LeGuin, "The Dispossessed"
There are 40 kinds of lunacy, but only one kind of common sense.
                — African proverb