[asdf-devel] tracking changes in lisp-image and Re: Re: compile-­-with-nicknames

Сергей Катревич linkfly1 at newmail.ru
Tue Oct 18 20:50:26 UTC 2011

> Is there any particular effect you think would be useful at load time
> that wouldn't be better done at compile-time?

The main application - monitoring changes in the Lisp system after loading the code (see attachment)

Main concept code:
  (let ((old-all-packages (list-all-packages)))
    (load *test-file*)
    (set-difference (list-all-packages)
		    old-all-packages))

i am don't know need whether add :around-load key, but need tracking changes in lisp image. Example: tracking new packages.

    Moreover, need to check that the component entities will provide such packages: (: file "somefile": provided (: packages (: pkg1: pkg2)))