[asdf-devel] Dependency does not trigger recompilation

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 12 16:06:20 UTC 2011

I apologize in advance for the stupid newbie question that follows.

I have the two systems below. When I change a file in cl-farm, it recompiles
it, but when I demand loading of cl-farm-test again, ASDF does not recompile
it, even though its dependency has changed. Why? Is this expected.

This all is based on the latest ASDF from git, invoked from Slime (but I do
not think this makes a difference)

Juanjo

(defsystem :cl-farm
    :serial t