[asdf-devel] Please fix ASDF:SUBPATHNAME

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 14:49:35 UTC 2011

Desmond is right that there's a bug, because I was calling subpathname
on the output of some getenv calls that might return paths without a
trailing /. Douglas is right that it's ugly to have subpathname call
ensure-directory-pathname. So I introduced an internal function
subpathname* that combines the two. The bug should be fixed in
2.018.18.

Sorry about the bug and thanks for the report!