[asdf-devel] MCL issue

Chun Tian (binghe) binghe.lisp at gmail.com
Thu May 19 02:41:54 UTC 2011

Great, then why not replace ASDF's function user-homedir into this one:

(defun* user-homedir ()
  #+mcl
  (ccl::findfolder #$kuserdomain #$kCurrentUserFolderType)
  #-mcl
  (truenamize (pathname-directory-pathname (user-homedir-pathname))))

I've made a patch (in attach), include above new definition and some notes. I hope Faré could merge it.

We still love MCL even though it has so much difference from other modern CL platforms.

--binghe