[asdf-devel] pathname case issue ...

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 18:06:45 UTC 2011

> My problem still exists after turn to latest ASDF: every time I eval a definition in LispWorks, it warns me that the definition's location changed from a pathname to another same but lower-cased pathname:

Do you know at which version of ASDF, or between which versions of
ASDF this behavior started? That would help me track down the relevant
change.

Also, what do these return in various versions of ASDF?

(cl:truename "/Users/binghe/Lisp/")
(cl:probe-file "/Users/binghe/Lisp/")
(asdf::probe-file* "/Users/binghe/Lisp/")
(asdf::truenamize "/Users/binghe/Lisp/")

If it's a recent thing, I made a change for LW in 2.016.1. If it's
older, I have no idea what it is.

It is not the employer who pays the wages. Employers only handle the money.
It is the customer who pays the wages.
        — Henry Ford