[asdf-devel] pathname case issue ...

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 16:58:05 UTC 2011

> Recently I found a strange behaivour in latest ASDF: it internally converts all my pathname namestrings into lower-case, although I'm using a case-insentive HFS on Mac.
>
> I have following items in asdf:*central-registry*, these packages are either maintained/modified by me or not yet with Quicklisp:

That's weird. I don't remember doing anything recently
that might affect the central-registry.
Which implementation are you using?
Did you upgrade it recently?
What version of ASDF are you using now, and which were you using previously?

To make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe.
		— Carl Sagan