[asdf-devel] ASDF 2.016 released
fahree at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 00:30:58 UTC 2011
Dear CL users,
I released ASDF 2.015.12 as 2.016.
Please test, and upon success
update your implementations and lisp distributions.
Since 2.015, we have the following improvements:
* Portability: Fixes for ECL, RMCL. Tweaks for CLISP.
Improvements to Windows configuration, notably for LispWorks.
* Fix to load-source-op (broken in 2.014.13 - oops).
* Avoid infinite loops in defsystem in cases of bad interference
between quicklisp and your source-registry.
* Small fixes regarding upgrade, compile-file* :output-file.
* Make defsystem-depends-on actually useful by allowing a system
thus depended on to define the class of the system depending on it.
The XCVB bridge notably relies on this feature.
* Some documentation updates.
Notably, for the sake of CLISP, (require "asdf") is the new canonical way
to load ASDF, instead of (require :asdf). Sigh.
* Better tests, notably wrt hot upgrade.
—♯ƒ • François-René ÐVB Rideau •Reflection&Cybernethics• http://fare.tunes.org
The American diplomat to the Russian: "My country too is free: in the USA too
anyone may freely publish the dirty little secrets of president Medvedev!"
More information about the asdf-devel