[asdf-devel] flatten-source-registry bugfix

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Mon Dec 12 15:21:13 UTC 2011

On 12/12/11 Dec 12 -9:09 AM, Faré wrote:
>> Great.  BTW, what are you using as your platform now, Faré?  I am using
>> Mac OS X.  I just wonder if my tests there are redundant to yours....
>> If you are using the Mac, too, I will see if I can get access to a
>> non-ancient Linux install.
>>
> For Lisp hacking, I usually use Linux x64, running tests on the
> implementations listed in the Makefile:
> ccl clisp sbcl ecl cmucl abcl scl allegro
>
> Once before release, I try to run on each of
> xcl cormancl genera rmcl lispworks
> but I admit I sometimes fail to do it, with breakage as a result,
> especially since that involves finding Windows and/or MacOSX machines,
> or starting an emulator; in any case, using a foreign environment.
> ASDF is broken on gcl, but gcl itself is broken and unmaintained
> (the recent version with a fix for ASDF won't compile on my machine).
>
> Lately, I've been using a Mac at work, so I sometimes run tests on it for
> ccl sbcl clisp
> and once in a while
> rmcl

I have been trying to do the tests on Mac OS X, whenever there's an
update, and I use

ccl clisp sbcl ecl abcl allegro allegromodern cmucl

I don't have rmcl, but I suppose I could try to dig up a copy.  Is this
the one on http://code.google.com/p/mcl/ ?

So it sounds like my tests will complement yours pretty well.  It would
be nice to recruit a windows tester (or two, for 32- and 64-bit),
especially someone with a lispworks license, and also one with linux 32.

Best,
Robert