[asdf-devel] Fwd: Re: [Openmcl-devel] asdf 2 imported into trunk

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Fri May 7 23:05:39 UTC 2010

I don't know the status of ASDF-INSTALL.

It looks like ASDF-INSTALL is being maintained outside ASDF.

We probably should remove the asdf-install and cclan files from our repository.

Since ASDF-INSTALL has its own repository, they should probably
#+asdf2 ify any compatibility changes. Sorry about that.

What other programs use deep ASDF internals and should be checked for breakage?

To say that power is corrupted is like saying that water is wet.