[asdf-devel] [bugfix] Fix ABCL loading ASDF definitions from jars under Windows

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sat May 1 19:58:52 UTC 2010

I merged something as 1.712. Please test with ABCL.
Unlike the version that you had going through namestrings of
make-pathnames, it shouldn't have the pitfall of horrors when the
*default-pathname-defaults* supplies an interesting device. Just like
your version, though, it probably supposes that /foo/bar parses with
an :unspecific host name rather than a moving name of the current
device. In the latter case, you'd want a fixed host, whether jar: or
something else to be used for the fake intermediate root.

Every four seconds a woman has a baby.
Our problem is to find this woman and stop her.