[asdf-devel] [bugfix] Fix ABCL loading ASDF definitions from jars under Windows

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Sat May 1 18:04:38 UTC 2010

Attached please find a patch which fixes problems pointed out by Carlos
Ungil when ABCL would catastrophically fail to translate the output
location for ASDF systems located within jar files under Windows.

We've fixed this in the version of ASDF 1.679 which we are planning to
ship as part of abcl-0.20.0 in the next week.  After ASDF goes through
the shakedown of your code-freeze over the next two weeks, we'll pick up
the end result to ship as part abcl-0.21.0, if this seems reasonable to
the ASDF developers.

is nothing to compare to it now."