[asdf-devel] something in recent commit causes ACL testing to go into an infinite loop

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Tue Mar 23 02:13:37 UTC 2010

I understand about the change to the output, and the not recompiling, but I think you're not using the standard implementation rewriting rules, because, e.g., all the modern lisp binaries are going into "mlisp," whereas ordinarily 8.1 and 8.2 fasls would go into different directories, right?

Would it be possible to use the normal rewrite rules in the tests?
Best