[asdf-devel] ASDF works again with ECL (also a question)

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 21 08:53:11 UTC 2010

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 7:51 PM, Faré <fahree at gmail.com> wrote:

> Can you help with the configuration on Windows?
> What is the ECL equivalent of LispWorks' get-folder-path?
> Or if there isn't one builtin, how do I read a string entry from
> the registry? Can you test ASDF with ECL on Windows?
> Do these environment variables USERPROFILE and ALLUSERSPROFILE actually
> exist?

I only could make a small set of tests, and only from the ECL sources
because this Windows machine is sitting behind a firewall, but I can
say ASDF, as it is now integrated in ECL, is working fine on Windows. The
paths that are being used are in %TEMP%, which is fine for me but does not
look like what was originally intended -- something in Application Data or
so.

Juanjo

--
Instituto de Física Fundamental, CSIC