[asdf-devel] ASDF works again with ECL (also a question)

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 19 17:34:51 UTC 2010

Thansk for the latest changes, they work like a charm now.

I have done something which I do not know whether it is a desired protocol.
Namely I have submitted patches for asdf-ecl.lisp using launchpad.

I did this because I always found it more convenient to have a look at the
ECL bug/patch tracker thank keeping track of the emails with patches and
remember whether they were committed.

Is it ok? Should I continue doing so with the following patches, such as
test cases, etc?

Juanjo

--
Instituto de Física Fundamental, CSIC