[asdf-devel] ASDF traverse changed behavior?

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Fri Mar 19 02:42:49 UTC 2010

I think we've come to some conclusions about the /general/ problem of
modifying the ASDF operations and the hazards of using CLOS in an
exported API.  But I wonder if we've answered the original issue, viz:

Juanjo --- do you have what you need to make asdf-ecl.lisp work again
(wrt traverse)?  Is there anything we (I) can do to help with this?

Also, if you find a place where you see a system operation being done
/before/ the corresponding operation on a component, please drop a
launchpad ticket in right away --- it means TRAVERSE is messed up.

cheers,