[asdf-devel] Enforcing pure *.asd files

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 22:28:10 UTC 2010

Regarding wish lists for ASDF 3, you know where to find the XCVB
mailing-list and XCVB's TODO file when I need them.

And while I agree that manually converting ASDF systems that can't be
automatically converted is not always an option, XCVB lets you use
ASDF systems as is, and could be modified to mix-and-match XCVB builds
and ASDF systems even more easily than now.

In other words, I think that supporting ASDF is important, but
ultimately an evolutionary dead-end.

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases :
If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops
moving, subsidize it. — Ronald Reagan (1986)