[asdf-devel] Tests now leave files behind

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 03:11:17 UTC 2010

I think that we should turn relocation on, and make it happen in a
known temporary directory (e.g. tmp/fasls/) that we can remove
afterwards.

janderson's test also creates files, that should be made to exist
under same tmp/ directory.

Will you do that? Otherwise, I'll do it later this or next week.

First, they said Java was good for app-lets; then they recoiled, and said
it was good for serv-lets; actually, what it's good for is toy-lets.