[asdf-devel] Tests now leave files behind

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Tue Mar 16 03:07:27 UTC 2010

I find that the tests don't clean up after themselves.  The tests now
leave behind .fasl files in ~/.cache/common-lisp/**/...

This is not a directory structure I ever used before, nor is it one I
ever intended to use.  I /believe/ that the tests used to tidy up the
fasls they created.

I think either the ASDF fasl relocation facility should be turned off,
or we need to provide a new clean up facility.  I would prefer the
former (except for tests that explicitly test the facility, preferably
into /tmp rather than into the user's homedir).

Best,