[asdf-devel] ASDF 2 confusion

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Sat Mar 13 17:35:26 UTC 2010

The member of *features* that indicates new asdf is

:asdf2

This is probably the source of the confusion.

Probably need a section of the manual on this.

If you (or anyone else) find infelicities in the manual, please post or launchpad bug with location info. I'm very pressed for time right now and need all the help I can get squishing manual bugs.

Thanks!