[asdf-devel] never ending component relative pathnames

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 22:56:39 UTC 2010

I darcs pull'ed from http://common-lisp.net/~crhodes/clx which
compiled fine with ASDF 1.627. clx.asd says it's 0.7.2, NEWS says it's
0.7.3, and stassats says it's 0.7.4 (after using diff to confirm).

In any case, I don't have any problem with (:relative) at least, not under SBCL.
Do you have a backtrace of the error?

Are you using logical pathnames? Maybe I should disable the output
translation layer when using logical pathnames?

Those who are afraid to take the next step will have wasted their entire
previous journey. — Baron von Richthofen