[asdf-devel] ASDF 1.501

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 16:09:24 UTC 2010

Just telling that it failed isn't very useful, especially when others
can't reproduce (painful with old SBCL, very expensive with ACL).

Can you attach a full log of the failures? Does ACL work better with
old version of the test suite? I remember that a lot of those tests
were failing on clisp at least.

PS: I see you were in Cambridge MA recently. Next time you are, contact me!

Death is only a milestone - albeit one that is dropped on you
from a very great height
        — Terry Pratchett.