[asdf-devel] possible clisp/win32 incompatibility

Daniel Herring dherring at tentpost.com
Sun Jan 24 20:32:15 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I'm trying to get ABLE running on mswin and hit multiple issues at once...

For one, it appears the a recent version of ASDF broke compatibility with
clisp on windows.  If *enable-asdf-binary-locations* is t, I get "invalid
:directory (clisp-2.48...)"; if it is nil, ASDF is trying to load sources
from the wrong location.

This could be a configuration issue on my side, but it affects both clisp
2.48 and clisp 2.45, and this configuration works fine with ccl 1.3 and
1.4.  Both clisp versions work fine with the same configuration using a ~5
month old version of ASDF...

I'm focusing on other bugs now.

Later,
Daniel