[asdf-devel] ASDF configuration through files

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 17:34:38 UTC 2010

I updated the code in my ASDF repository, did a second pass on the
configuration code.
I included some documentation in README.source-registry that probably
should be integrated in the "normal" ASDF documentation and/or in web
pages.
Can you look at it?
Is anyone interested in updating documentation?
I think this version is final and ready to be committed, but I
appreciate independent testing.

http://common-lisp.net/gitweb?p=projects/xcvb/asdf.git
https://bugs.launchpad.net/asdf/+bug/485918

This hooks into the asdf sysdef search mechanism in a way that takes
precedence over the current *central-registry* but falls back to it
when systems are not found.

Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls
and looks like work.    — T. A. Edison