[asdf-devel] Released ASDF 1.375

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 04:15:53 UTC 2010

Seeing that ASDF hasn't changed much in the last few weeks, I released
1.375, which contains some documentation changes by Robert Goldman,
and a patch by Samium Gromoff.

Note once again that while willing to accept patches and release
promptly (or not so promptly, it seems, if you don't consider it
released when in my non-official repository), I am not interested in
actually fixing most of the bugs reported on the site. Don't wait for
me to fix them. I am however still working to make sure that ASDF can
be self-upgraded and automatically configured.

http://common-lisp.net/project/asdf/
http://common-lisp.net/gitweb?p=projects/asdf/asdf.git

If normative judgments cannot be rational, then science is actually useless.
                — François Guillaumat