[asdf-devel] ASDF testing

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 00:13:11 UTC 2010

What is your first argument to run-tests.sh?
Did you modify run-tests.sh to support it? See the case "$lisp" statement.

Please pull the latest git, it has some additional sanity checking.

The problem with most conspiracy theories is that they seem to believe that
for a group of people to behave in a way detrimental to the common good
requires intent.

The problem with most statist theories is that they seem to believe that
for a group of people to behave in a way beneficial to the common good
requires intent.