[asdf-devel] ASDF testing

David McClain dbm at refined-audiometrics.com
Sat Feb 27 23:13:06 UTC 2010

Hi Robert,

> E.g., in ACL, we start this up as something like
>
> alisp -e '(load "test/compile-asdf.lisp")'
>
> and for SBCL
>
> sbcl --eval '(load "test/compile-asdf.lisp")'
>
> Is there some equivalent to -e/--eval that works for lispworks?

No, you have the correct form for LW also (-eval). The problem seems to be Bash, in not recognizing the quoted & parenthesized expression as a runtime argument to be passed to LWM.  THe -eval appears to be correct, even though it is nowhere documented. It is Bash who is complaining, not LWM.

Dr. David McClain
dbm at refined-audiometrics.com