[asdf-devel] default source registry...

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 19:37:37 UTC 2010

Yes, ASDF will still work, in a backward-compatible way, if you only
use the *central-registry*. This is actively supported.

I'd like to eventually promote (asdf:initialize-source-registry ...)
as an alternative to setf'ing *central-registry* when configuring from
Lisp, and eventually declare the latter obsolete, but we're not quite
there yet.

Backwards compatible — If it's not backwards it's not compatible
        — Greg Newton <gregnewton at netscape.net>