[asdf-devel] asdf 2.012 to be released on dec 31.

Thomas M. Hermann thomas.m.hermann at odonata-research.com
Mon Dec 27 13:48:21 UTC 2010

Thank you for all of the work done improving ASDF. I tried to run some of
the tests on Win7, but have run into some issues with the tests being
specific to Unix/Posix/Linux/etc. I'll spend some time trying to get the
tests running, but can't guarantee that I'll have any useful feedback by the
release date.

Happy New Year,

~ Tom
Thomas M. Hermann