[asdf-devel] asdf 2.012 to be released on dec 31.

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 20:05:01 UTC 2010

I intend to release asdf 2.012 on dec 31. Hopefully, it would be my
last release, and I would push for it to be included in all
implementations. It would be nice if you would test the latest asdf
2.011.x to work on your platform before I do, maybe even try our
regression test suite. Windows testers are particularly sought, since
none of the maintainers seem to use windows.

Always design a thing by considering it in its next larger context — a chair
in a room, a room in a house, a house in an environment, an environment in a
city plan. — Eliel Saarinen