[asdf-devel] ASDF 1.671: feature complete - please test!

james anderson james.anderson at setf.de
Tue Apr 13 11:07:00 UTC 2010

good afternoon;

i have used asdf version 1.673 to build much of the clbuild population
[0] with the usual suspects.[1]
in the process i observed two problems relevant to asd directly and
entered them as launchpad bugs.[2,3]

- (setf component-property) should return the property
- clisp requires a pathname translation target to include a version

[0] : http://lab.setf.de/systems.txt
[1] : http://reports.setf.de/build-20100412T235206Z00.html
[2] : https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/562183
[3] : https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/562186