[asdf-devel] new asdf does not like matlisp.asd

Mario S. Mommer m_mommer at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 11 19:59:26 UTC 2010

Hi Robert,

well, the 32/64 bit thing would indeed be a good addition to that
.asd. Primarily, I wonder if this is a problem of the .asd or of asdf. I
think it definately highlights an incompatibility between the old regime
and the new one...

Let me try to cook up an example that does not die from portability
issues.

Regards,
        Mario.

Robert Goldman <rpgoldman at sift.info>