[asdf-devel] new asdf does not like matlisp.asd

james anderson james.anderson at setf.de
Sun Apr 11 13:09:33 UTC 2010

good afternoon;

if one invoked load-system with the factors traced which contribute
to done-ness, it reads as if operation-done-p needs to be specialized
for modules to delegate to the constituents.
of the asdf/test/*module*.asd examples, there is one which has a
similar structure.
it is not obvious clear why the matlisp .asd behaves differently.